5.15.2012

In Tweed We Trust - Thee Headcoats, 1996.

Why stop with video? The world is made for learning wonders. The internet is made for condensing wonders. This record is a wonder to me, full of the noises and expressions that I need to hear on the outside of myself because they cause too much trouble kept on the inside of myself.

If you enjoy this music, contact Damaged Goods or Hangman Records for some more blasts of fresh air from Billy Childish and Thee Headcoats. Or fuck around bidding with some eBay/Amazon twats, if you're into that kinda shit.

Everybody's Wiser Now


Too Afraid


Want Me - Win Me


I'm Good Enough


Fingers in the Sun


This Day to Bust


It Don't Come Easy


I'm Hurting


Going Down


The Man With Eyes Like Little Fishes


I Was Weak


Sex and Flies

No comments:

Post a Comment